Expert Labs Digital Velocity Seller
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As we tackle the world's biggest challenges, IBM continues to grow, and we're looking for talented Sales Leaders to join us in this new era. Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise and collaborate with some of the world's top business and technology professionals.
IBM Cloud Expert Labs is hiring a Digital Velocity Seller who is passionate about helping clients, driving outcomes, and meeting sales targets.
In addition to building strong client relationships, you will be responsible for sales signings (TCV/ACV) and supporting strong sales revenue and Gross Profit.
You are competitive, consultative sellers who loves to solve problems and win deals. You listen to understand client needs and desired outcomes-and you sell the solution to achieve that outcome. You sell solutions via a consultative approach-e.g. you sell the outcome to the client by proposing services that meet their needs. Key Responsibilities:
- Achieve services signings targets quarterly and annually. Prioritise selling actions to support strong revenue and GP
- Create, manage and prospect sales pipeline to achieve assigned territory/personal quota (as appropriate)
- Accurately forecast your sales pipeline on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Generate new signings by building client relationships, teaming with software and Business Partner sellers to attach services to software deals
- Validate, Scope, and win services deals - leverage team of enterprise architects, technical principals, proposal leaders, and delivery consultants
- Prepare and present services configurations and pricing for the solution, negotiate the terms, conditions and pricing. Know and systematically manage the steps to closure.
- Lead post-signature activities for contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and renegotiations.
- Once the deal is signed, work closely with the service delivery manager to transition to perform by ensuring the scope and expectations are understood, ensuring project success.
- Following closure, you will be responsible for maintaining the customer relationship to upsell future services to generate new pipeline.
- Achievement of sales quotas (as appropriate)
- Strong customer relationships
- Project Delivery Experience
- Ability to architect complex solutions using multiple offerings and technologies to delivery desire customer outcomes
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Forecast management
- Prospecting skills
- Cloud and Container Product Knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- BS/BA degree
- 3-5 year of B2B IT sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Client Relationship Skills
- Ability to work in a high pace, cross functional team
Knowledge of Cloud-based software technologies, including OpenShift and IBM Cloud products such as IBM Cloud Paks portfolio
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise