Executive Search Director
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 18 Jan 18
See job description for details
- Join a boutique Executive Search group uniquely placed within a Big 4 Professional Services firm
- Build our practice and market footprint
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
As the only Executive Search group within a 'Big Four' Professional Services firm, we apply our understanding of our clients' business drivers, culture and values to tailor an approach that ultimately helps identify the best candidate for each appointment. We provide services in leadership assessment and executive search across the public, private and not for profit sectors, specialising in the placement of Board Members, Executives, C-Suite and senior professionals. We also work closely with our People & Change team in providing people advisory services.
Your new role
We now have an opportunity for a senior, experienced Executive Search professional to join our team as a Director, based in Sydney.
- Lead the business development in a particular sector/s for our Executive Search business by building and sustaining effective C-level and board client relationships and strong networks.
- Constructively contribute to our Executive Search and People & Change Leadership group.
- Motivate, inspire, coach and develop team members to create a high performance work environment.
- Optimise profitable revenue generation from your client portfolio through revenue growth plans, effective assignment.
- Develop our executive search presence and profile in the Sydney market as well as in your sector nationally through networking, speaking and thought leadership.
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Search and Selection and People and Change teams to deliver comprehensive talent solutions.
If you are commercially mature, articulate, resilient and astute in dealing with clients at Board and C-Suite levels, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. You will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, coupled with a strong background in complex business development environments.
- Deep experience in executive search with a strong track record in profitable revenue generation.
- Experience and success in team leadership.
- A successful history of building client relationships of mutual benefit.
- Experience in influencing and negotiating at board or senior executive level.
- Ability to contribute to business strategy.
- A collaborative style, and a reputation for acting with purpose, commitment and integrity.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online or contact Lisa Powrie, Management Consulting Talent Acquisition Manager on 02 9335 7608 for a confidential discussion.
NOTE: KPMG Australia is closed from Friday 22nd December to Monday 8th January 2018. We will be in contact when we open again in January.
Advertised: 22 Dec 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 26 Jan 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time