Executive Manager, Senior Manager and Manager opportunities in Audit
Colonial First State Finance (CFS Finance) supports the Senior Leadership Team of the Colonial First State (CFS) business under the Deputy CEO Office to manage and grow its superannuation and platform businesses.
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business. CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
CFS Finance partner with all areas of CFS to provide specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, and property. Internal Audit (IA) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Risk Committee (BARC) to assist in CFS's purpose, which is helping our members achieve their individual retirement goals. Do work that matters:
Executive Manager and Senior Manager roles within IA works closely with senior management and staff across all of CFS, and the external auditors, but maintains independence as part of the corporate governance role.
The Internal Audit team is responsible for internal audit across CFS, including
Your impact and contribution:
- Review business processes
- Evaluate risk management procedures
- Compliance with relevant laws, auditing and providing central oversight over operational and regulatory risk requirements affecting the Group and Internal audit's response to these
- Improve internal controls and governance
- Oversight of Financial requirements affecting CFS
- Management of outsourced providers for Internal Audit services
- Manage high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with CFS strategic objectives
- Deliver high value advice by identifying issues, commercial insights and productivity opportunities to customers, which enable pragmatic business change and align with the strategic direction of the business
- Proactively build and maintain strong independent and objective relationships with Senior Management and Regulators across the portfolio within IA, the Bank and externally, to enable effective knowledge sharing across IA and CFS
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Be an agent of change by sharing learnings and solve problems by applying innovative thinking. Encourage and drive processes to capture and act on innovation ideas which improve the way we work and develop leading practices
- Positively and proactively lead change relating to all work practices, including strategy and productivity to ensure direct reports and audit teams actively implement and embeds changes into their audit activities
- Proven experience working in an Internal Audit or Assurance function
- Experience from Top Tier accounting organisation
- Large complex multinational or Financial Services/Banking experience within Superannuation or investments will be highly regarded
- CA/CPA qualifications and/or other relevant audit qualifications
Our team is looking to connect with finance professionals who are interested in being part of a high performing, customer-focused and passionate culture. We welcome you to express you interest and learn more about Finance opportunities.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/05/2021