Executive Manager, Retail Product, Digital and Group Strategy Audit
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry. See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) provides simple, convenient and affordable banking products and services to personal customers, helping them manage their everyday banking needs, buy a home, protect their assets or invest for the future. RBS includes CBA retail operations across Australia and Bankwest retail operations.
Key areas within RBS include Home Buying & Mortgage Brokers, Consumer Finance, Savings and Deposits, Advice and General Insurance and Digital Banking
Group Strategy are a key business partner who assist the Group with defining and achieving the overall strategic objectives of the Group.
The team adds value to the Group by:
Do work that matters
- Overseeing the delivery of a professional and highly valued audit service to the business and the Group's Audit & Risk Committees, including relevant subsidiary boards and committees
- Providing objective assurance on risk management to key customers (e.g. Group Executives and their leadership teams) to secure the financial wellbeing of the Bank's customers
- Providing commercial insights to customers that makes a real difference to their business
We're interested in hearing from people who possess
- Build, review and deliver a relevant, dynamic, risk-based audit plan to appropriately capture key and emerging Operational, Regulatory and Finance risks
- Effectively lead, supervise and direct all aspects of the audit from Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, and through to audit closure including administration of key audit stage-gates in the audit electronic workflow system
- Be an agent of change agent by sharing learnings, support and drive appropriate use of analytics, to drive audit efficiency and deeper insights (i.e. the use of analytics on lead-in reviews, and KRI monitoring to drive audit scope and targeted audit testing)
- Create and maintain collaborative relationships with the Group Auditor and the GA&A executive and leadership teams, including subsidiary audit teams
- Prepare and deliver simple, pragmatic and easy to read audit reports for customers, including the Board Audit Committee and relevant subsidiary board and risk committees to provide end to end view of risk
- Build and sustain independent and objective relationships with Line 1, Line 2 risk management, Project Steering Committees, professional services firms and external audit, ensuring appropriate assurance coverage is provided
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
- Financial services industry based knowledge and experience
- Extensive experience gained in an audit or risk role with knowledge of product and operational functions and regulatory obligations in retail banking
- Adaptability and experience navigating through change will be advantageous
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and senior stakeholder engagement with the ability to present and influence the leadership team and senior management
- Relevant professional and/or internationally recognised audit qualifications
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 15/11/2020