Executive Manager Operational Risk Framework Optimisation & Engagement
See yourself in our team
Risk Management ensures the Group has appropriate strategies and frameworks in place to assess, manage and report on credit, market, operational, compliance and insurance risks. The Group Operational Risk team holds itself accountable for maintaining an effective Operational Risk Management Framework to support each business unit to achieve their strategic objectives. Do work that matters
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk Frameworks Optimisation & Engagement, you will actively partner with the Business Unit operational risk teams to optimise Operational Risk Management Framework to drive pragmatic risk management across the Group.
Other key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:-
We're interested in hearing from people who possess:
- Engaging with and developing a deep understanding of Business Unit and Support Unit strategies, priorities and risk management challenges in order to optimise the ORMF so that it pragmatically facilitates management of operational risk
- Working closely with the Operational Risk Framework team to ensure the ORMF is designed with commercial, simple and practical outcomes in mind
- Providing commercial, value-added and insightful advice to Line 1 and Line 2 Business Unit / Support Unit teams to drive the management of operational risk.
- Deep functional understanding of operational risk frameworks and how they impact an organisation.
- Commercial acumen, well developed communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills for prioritising demands, addressing inquiries and developing successful stakeholder relationships with senior management across the Group.
- Strong understanding of the banking regulatory environment, including APRA prudential standards, ASIC regulation, and other key domestic and global regulation.
- Previous consulting or business experience across Line 1, business-facing and / or group Line 2, and/or Line 3 roles will be well regarded.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/06/2020