Executive Manager, Liability Products Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the Commonwealth Bank's largest business division, accounting for ~55% of its cash NPAT, and is focused on delivering a seamless banking experience for the future. RBS offers a comprehensive suite of products supported by the largest retail branch and ATM network in Australia, with our customers further supported by Direct Banking. RBS is a leader in customer focused technology including payments and mobile innovation.
Your contribution will be to lead the Everyday Banking Finance team in supporting the Everyday Banking Leadership team for both strategic and operational management decision making. This includes providing financial analysis, recommendations and advice on the Everyday Banking product portfolio. Review and develop performance reporting suite that supports the end to end businesses and provides insights into business drivers and areas for focus. Provide support and complete ad hoc requests for both Head of RBS Products and Distribution Finance and the RBS CFO. Do work that matters
We're interested in hearing from people who
- Business performance and management reporting focused on insight and driving effective decision making
- Planning and forecasting focused on accuracy and identification of value creation across the group
- Being a trusted business partner through providing valued advice that drives business performance
- Driving cross functional initiatives that support the group and FS strategic objectives
- Sustain and improve productivity across FS and business partners
- Maintain best practice business partnering capability to maximise the strategic and financial impact of project resourcing, business prioritisation and capital utilisation.
- Drive strong financial control, governance and risk management disciplines across the team to ensure the business "makes money safely".
- Work collaboratively across Financial Services to build and sustain a high performance team and culture
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Previous experience driving the financial performance of a relevant distribution business is essential
- Experience in a financial control & sound understanding of balance sheet control & governance
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, thinks outside the box and enjoys a challenge
- A track record of having a high impact as part of a senior management team
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong people skills including talent development and coaching
- Skills in change management and continuous improvement
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/04/2021