Executive Manager International Markets and High Value Customers
See yourself in our team
CommSec, is Australia's leading online retail stockbroker providing customers with access to Australian and International Equities, Exchange Traded Options, Margin Lending, ETFs and cash products.
Our focus on digital capability ensures we are investing in our growth to deliver a seamless customer experience. We provide our customers with easy-to-use investment tools and resources to put them in control of their investment decisions, listening along the way and applying analytics and innovation to improve our customer's experience. We are building CommSec for the digital future and we'd like you to help us on this journey.
You will be part of a team who have a diverse mix of experience, collaborate well and hold our customers at the centre of everything we do.
We are committed to understanding our customers, and delivering insights and creative solutions, to drive sustainable business growth. Do work that matters
The Executive Manager of International Markets & High Value Customers is the key individual responsible for ensuring the most valuable segment of the CommSec customer base is consistently engaged and their loyalty is retained to drive the continued performance and success of the wider CommSec business.
This role carries significant influence and requires an expert level of capability in managing internal and external stakeholder to build and deliver CommSec's HVC and International strategy.
The individual must also possess significant demonstrated experience managing a business of International Equities and high value customers coupled with an expert understanding of the needs of these segments. The role requires extensive market knowledge & strong customer relationships with CommSec's top tier customers. In addition to the HVC segment the role is responsible for the day to day customer management of additional CommSec products of International Trading. The role is responsible for multiple call centre teams and the development of the agents and senior managers tasked with responding to the needs of CommSec's most valued customers. More specifically, you'll:
We want to hear from you if you have:
- Exhibits the Group's Leadership Capabilities, along with an ability to influence change and role model the values of the group effectively.
- Expertly guide and influence the CommSec Leadership Team about the direction and strategic plan for high value relationships and products including Exchange Traded Options and Margin Lending
- Develop strong and cohesive relationships with Product, Customer Experience, IT, Projects, cross BU risk colleagues, Line 2 & 3 Risk and Compliance
- Establish self as a trusted advisor to all stakeholders, offering constructive and proactive challenge at all levels
- Displays a determination to build a high performance culture within the team and develop an environment reflective of the Sales and Service ethos of the Bank.
- Lead cross functional teams to proactively improve customer experience and revenue performance for our high value relationships
- Expert risk awareness and advanced level understanding of financial markets including inherent regulatory requirements (ASX and ASIC) and the impacts and obligations of the CommSec business
- Ability to build and lead a strong risk culture by professionally executing and driving risk management improvement and team capability especially around proactive behaviours and continuous improvement
- Passionately coaches, mentors and leads the wider Broking & Markets Team to ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service focused on client needs, retaining our most valuable customers and enhancing their experience
- Consistently develops and maintains valuable working relationship with business partners and the CommSec Leadership Team, ensuring a strong customer service culture is in place to support the continuous growth of the business. Including leading the Broking & Markets Strategy agenda and delivery of all roadmap activities
- Actively recognises customer service issues or problems that impact the wider team and proactively ensures resolution and always makes decisions in light of their impact on customers and adopts a long-term perspective.
- Identifies opportunities to grow market share and increase overall revenue to the business
- Expertly understands the stockbroking industry and its customers (especially High Value and High Net Worth segments and International segments) and identifies opportunities to ensure CommSec executes the appropriate marketing and risk management strategies for these customers in conjunction with internal business partners
- Lead all business related engagement and coordinate activities with key industry and regulatory partners including ASIC, ASX, Chi-X, the SAFAA and other financial services organisations including stockbrokers and product issuers.
- Extensive experience in running and leading a successful client facing division of a large stockbroking business.
- Extensive and expert level experience working in investment markets with detailed knowledge of the equities market and industry
- Extensive knowledge of bank products and financial services products and services
- Extensive and significant experience leading developing a team of Senior Managers & Executive Managers
- Extensive experience managing a large and complex customer service team
- Expert Risk Management awareness and experience
- Experience in credit control functions and settlement area
- ASIC/ASX/SAFAA Responsible Manager experience
- ASX Designated Trading Representative
- RG146 (Mandatory)
- ADA 1 & 2
- Degree in commerce, business or related field
- Postgraduate degree in commerce, business or related field (Desirable)
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 25/10/2020