Executive Manager HR Systems Separation
See yourself in our team:
The CBA Deputy CEO has identified the need to establish a Mergers and Acquisition (M&A) Execution Capability to support the CBA divestment lifecycle, pipeline and associated separations.
This Executive Manager HR Systems Separation
reports to the General Manager (GM), People Strategy & Transactions who leads the HR portfolio for business divestments and separations. This role will be responsible for leading the execution of HR Systems separation for CBA's divestment portfolio.
We are seeking to build a team of people with a proven ability to prioritise work, perform in high-pressure and fast paced environments, meet strict deadlines and who can make an immediate impact. The environment is extremely fast paced whilst demanding quality outputs and adherence to the established governance frameworks.
Business Separation & Optimisation is a team within the Office of the Deputy CEO Business Unit. It is responsible for the divestment and separation of the CBA businesses.
The team plays an important role in supporting the CBA Group strategy to be a simpler, better bank.
This role will be part of a dynamic and diverse team with a breadth of experience across the Group including in previous business divestment programs. Do work that matters:
The role is responsible for supporting the GM People Strategy and Transactions in the successful separation of HR systems, including Payroll, across CBA's divestment portfolio.
It is primarily a business focused role in ensuring HR system solutions meet the strategic objectives of the separating businesses, whilst minimising separation risk to CBA.
The role will not be directly responsible for the technical implementation of any agreed HR and Payroll solutions, but will maintain broader management oversight over the implementation to ensure systems are fit for purpose.
The role will include:
Aligning the HR and Payroll system requirements to the business objectives, contract structures, policies and values of the separating business Liaising with stakeholders across CBA, the separating businesses and the acquirers to align on requirements and separation approach Developing and managing the overall HR ad Payroll systems separation plan Managing the relationships and service agreements of vendors onboarded to support the HR and Payroll systems separation Provide critical input into, and manage dependencies with, other workstreams on the separation program. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- M&A experience on other major separation programs
- Experience in Financial Services and related industries (10+ years)
- Experience in Human Resources and Payroll, preferably within Financial Services (10+ years)
- Experience in the systems implementation lifecycle, in particular the design phase and requirements gathering, as well as implementation and value realisation
- Experience in vendor relationship management and performance management
- Extensive experience in working in a program/project environment, including developing and managing detailed project plans, status reporting and managing risks
- Extensive experience in leadership and management of program resources, such as Project Managers and Business Analysts
- Experience working as part of a large, complex and multidisciplinary project teams
- Ability to influence across a range of stakeholder groups up to senior executive levels
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous environment
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/07/2020