Executive Manager, Business Management and Strategy
Executive Manager, Business Management & Strategy Your Team:
The Financial Crime Compliance team (FCC) is a combined Risk function designed to support, build and enhance sustainable and effective financial crime capability and operations within the Bank, to ensure compliance and effective risk management.
FCC Strategy, Innovation and Governance (SIG) is responsible for assisting the wide FCC team in its journey to maturity by focusing on:
- Intelligence: building financial crime typologies, tables and engaging with industry and regulators.
- Regulatory Liaison: Manage key regulatory relationships.
- Governance: create and manage frameworks & policy to manage FCC obligations and risk.
- Reporting: Establishing a measurement system to build risk appetite understanding
- Strategy, operations and finance: provides strategic support, management and coordination across various teams reporting to the Executive General Manager of FCC.
In this role, you will play a key role in providing strategic support to the General Manager FCC Strategy, Innovation and Governance and the FCC Executive General Manager, providing financial accounting, planning, budget setting and strategy development
Your responsibilities will be as follows but not limited to:
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Establish and manage the FCC strategic cycle including target state definition, resource planning, budget setting and progress analysis
- Communicating and embedding strategy into local business plans and KPI's
- Lead planning sessions, develop materials and complete final planning documentation
- Establish and manage budgets and spending across FCC to plan in conjunction with Group Finance
- Work with the FCC Reporting team to ensure strategy and planning corresponds with reporting
- Work directly with the FCC leadership team to ensure budgets are correctly set and targets / performance correspond with plan.
- An accounting and finance background
- Experience in leading strategy or business teams
- Strong leadership capabilities with excellence in driving results and delivering customer satisfaction
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and both verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage risk effectively and being able to authentically communicate the importance of risk in a way that mobilises others to act.
- Experience working with consulting firms and ensuring delivery of projects
- A degree/tertiary qualification in finance, business, commerce, or accounting.
- Professional accounting certification
If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 18/04/2021