- 12-month contract position
- You will be joining a high performing team
- Position will suit someone who is personable with excellent attention to detail
Seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide support to a senior executive within our Global and Corporate division. This opportunity will see you managing all the traditional secretarial EA duties and working with the broader Global and Corporate business unit to ensure business objectives are achieved efficiently. Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactive diary management and scheduling, coordinating domestic and international travel, expense management and a variety of ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Inbox control including responding to correspondence, email prioritisation and flagging important items for critical review
- Ensuring your executive is equipped with all documentary information and briefed fully before meetings
- Managing access to your executive in a professional and respectful manner
- Stakeholder engagement to ensure strong relationships are built and maintained both internally and externally
- Working alongside Administrative Executive to the NSW State Director to share workload peaks and to better administer the NSW branch of Global & Corporate
- Working alongside/filtering information through to Administrative Executives nationally & ensure all AE's are appropriately educated in system changes and/or changes within the business
- Assisting in the provision of these services to other members of the Global & Corporate community
- Coordination of reporting and systems by sourcing relevant information and engaging with other teams
This position will suit someone who is a self-starter with excellent attention to detail. Suitable people will also have:
- Proven experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Experience supporting at a senior level with the ability to demonstrate your capability of working pro-actively to achieve business objectives
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience with confidence to adapt to different software programs
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively with others within the broader business
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- A high level of discretion with regard for the sensitivity and confidentiality of information
- Excellent command of the written word with the capability to write professional correspondence and review documentation for errors, attention to detail is key
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.