- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Kelly Executive
As an experienced Event Specialist, you will be responsible for coordination and execution of multiple quarterly developer-focused events. Lead event management across a cross-functional team, design booths and manage deployment, handle all logistics planning, and ensure all events run smoothly. We are looking for a successful event organizer to produce events from planning through to completion.
- Newly created role, responsible of organising event and projects in Australia and New Zealand
- Plan, organise, and coordinate developer events, tracking tasks across multiple internal teams
- Create a platform for developers to share ideas, updates and information around topics of interest
- Manage the end to end operation and delivery of events and projects
- Liaise with the sales department, marketing department and all relevant internal stakeholders
- Coordinate and monitor event deadlines and ensure they are met across all stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years proven event management experience or project management
- Strong interest in cloud technology, software development, AI and Machine learning
- Experience organizing corporate events, industry conferences, speaker forums, or customer facing events
- Excellent time management and communication skills. Ability to manage multiple projects independently
What is in for you:
- Work with industry leaders
- Standalone position with a lot of independence and self-governance
- Above market rates
- Forbes top 100 Companies to Work For
- Excellent location and wellness programs for employees.
If this looks like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you, so apply today!
Please note that this is a 1-year contract and you must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply. Due to the overwhelming response, please appreciate that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage. Note, that the successful candidate must undergo an Australian Federal Police Check.