See job description for details
This Claims position would suit someone who likes a fast environment and is interested in litigated claims Your new company
This is a great opportunity for an Litigates claims advisor to join our Specialist litigation claims team. The Claims position would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who is interested in or has experience in litigated claims matters. The purpose of the role is to be responsible for the day provision of pre-litigated advice to the claims teams and to be responsible for your own portfolio. This role does not require a full legal background or qualification, but it is preferred. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactively lead and manage litigated claims or other related disputes
- Engage with legal providers and closely manage their advice, cost and performance.
- Be able to advise on the process for litigated claims once fully trained
- Build and maintain effective relationships with all internal key stakeholders and share portfolio expertise to improve business decisions, ways of working and manage stakeholder expectations
Skills & Experience
What you'll get in return
- Ability to develop successful working relationships with key stakeholders.
- An Insurance background or junior legal experience is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
What you need to do now
- A competitive base salary of up to $68k
- Full training and upskilling
- Great team culture
- Work flexibility
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to me - email@example.com or call me for a confidential discussion 02 8226 9622. LHS 297508