See job description for details
Perm role based in Hills District! Onsite Parking, WFH, Uncapped Commission, Fantastic Training & Development! Your new company
Your new organisation is the ultimate brand to help cultivate a career in insurance and sales. They are a top-tier provider who represent brands such as Medibank, Woolworths and the RSPA. A well-established player in the industry, they are looking to train and guide you as you learn how to be the ultimate sales representative. Looking for driven and motivated people to come and join their unrivalled culture, this truly is a great opportunity to really project your career. Your new role
You will be joining a team of eight people and trained in a particular area of insurance depend on the organisation's needs. After full in-depth training your key responsibilities will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Engage with customers to provide solution based products - up-selling and cross-selling at any opportunity
- Generating interest in products and signing up new and existing customers via inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Build rapport with existing and new customers whilst delivering a positive customer experience
- Achieve a set of sales KPI's which we will teach and guide you through
- Adhere to all compliance and quality processes
What you'll get in return
- Experience in Sales, Customer Service or Retail with the ability to work to targets and meet KPI's daily
- Previous Call Centre experience is highly desirable although attitude and determination is what matters
- A passion for sales and building a career with an amazing company. The opportunities for making money are endless with uncapped commission!
- Self-motivated and driven with a strong work ethic.
- Available between Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm on a set rotating roster
What you need to do now
- Career progression opportunities, subject to meeting performance criteria;
- Earn Senior status in 6 months = 10% increase to base pay $80K - $87K OTE, additional leadership exposure, funding for RG146 amongst other career benefits
- Company funded paid parental leave benefit, additional days of leave on top of annual leave entitlement amongst a host of other benefits
- Free onsite gym and cafe, monthly massages, retail discounts, $1200 annual parking allowance however currently WFH
- Perm fulltime role, uncapped commissions and fantastic training and development
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org LHS 297508