Enterprise Service Manager - Sydney
Are you interested in working with the largest enterprise organizations in Australia as they navigate through some of the most dynamic and disruptive transformation projects in their organization's history? Does the prospect of empowering these organizations cloud transformation success by aligning professional services to critical business and IT outcomes, overseeing and assessing engagement delivery, driving a holistic partner strategy and providing insight to accelerate rate of execution/adoption of cloud technology excite you?
The Amazon Web Services Professional Services team is looking for Enterprise Service Manager (ESM) that can manage the working relationship with large organizations, develop a long-term Professional Services strategy and execute that strategy within those accounts. The ESM is a trusted advisor for our largest and most committed customers. The role includes all aspects of Business and Digital transformation consulting, business development, relationship development, sales of Professional Services, delivery oversight, and program management in those accounts.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
• Engage with customers to understand their business drivers and align with AWS technology and execution through AWS professional services and partners.
• Development of long-term Cloud, Digital, and Business Transformation strategy for customers
• Identify & develop specific transformation opportunities and create supporting business & financial cases supporting the case for change
• Deal shaping, including staffing estimations, deal pricing, and proposal development
• SOW development, contract negotiations & deal closure
• Collaborating on Innovation Accelerator workshops with customers, designing and running digital experiments, and scaling through professional services
• Overseeing delivery of projects in nominated accounts, ensuring high quality delivery and alignment to the business case value
• Supporting customer CxO's, communicating business value, program schedule, and owning mitigation of delivery outcomes
• Act as single person of contact for customer executives, developing deep, and trustful relations
• Educate customers on AWS services and translate those into a clear business value proposition BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
• Management consulting experience with demonstrated Business, Digital, and IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles
• Experience working with large multi-national organizations and delivering against sales quota
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical obstacles
• Business acumen to develop business cases and supporting financial models
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively in meeting customer needs PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience in public cloud computing or with a major enterprise software or infrastructure provider
• Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman) and identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets
• Broad enterprise systems technology experience including IaaS / virtualization technologies, SAP, Oracle, and custom applications
CULTURE AND COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY & EQUITY
At AWS, we don't mind being called "peculiar." We see beauty in simplifying the complex, and we're comfortable being misunderstood. That might sound unorthodox. We believe in removing obstacles so builders can build which is why our people enjoy working in AWS.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
We're passionate about supporting the needs of our people and their family. This may include:
• Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
• Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
• Flexible workplace: flexible daily working hours, we value work-life-harmony
• Amazon Employee Discount on product and services
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to Come Build the Future with us? Don't wait, apply today!