See job description for details
$65-68,000 + super, perm role based in Eastern suburbs, 2 days work from home, start asap! Your new company
Leading Australian organisation with early education centres all across the country. Helping families shape a brighter future for their children by providing high-quality curriculum, exciting environments and caring for wellbeing and nutrition. Your new role
As the first point of contact for all customers/families, you will work in the contact centre to handle all enquiries, book tours and follow up with families to drive enrolments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Handle all inbound calls and email enquiries
- Conduct outbound campaigns to convert tours to enrolments
- Send out enrolment packs to new parents
- Ensure all documentation is collected prior to commencement date
- Develop and foster strong relationships with all families and will all colleagues
- To meet enrolment targets and customer service KPI's
What you'll get in return
- Ability to commit to a full time and permanent role
- Strong experience in Customer Service or Sales - Customer experience focus
- Previous experience in a contact centre role
- Confident in working to KPI's and targets
- Driven to succeed and to help the customer
- Ability to work productively and autonomously in a busy environment
- Experience in using a CRM platform
Join a national leading organisation at a period of growth in a permanent and full time role Monday to Friday, commencing asap!
The salary will be between $65,000-68,000 + super, with full training provided. You will work in a rewarding industry and support families across Australia.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508