- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Mar 18
See job description for detailsFinished university and not sure what is next? Join one of the largest global professional services firms innovative Deals, Tax and Legal division
- Build a long term career across the broad areas of our business
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts
KPMG's Deals, Tax & Legal division are looking for an Engagement Coordinator to join our Delivery and Data Excellence (DDX) team. It is the DDX team's responsibility to bring value-add services to our clients through the provision of technical tax compliance services and data analytics within our Deals, Tax & Legal division.
We are looking for a self-motivated coordinator to manage the progression of the divisionsâ€™ client engagements and to provide essential support services to the Deals, Tax & Legal Practice. This vacancy has arisen due to the continued growth and expansion of the division.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the end-to-end administration of the client engagement from on-boarding to completion of the engagement
- Submission of engagement documentation into various Risk Management systems for approval
- Preparation of engagement letters
- Creating job codes in SAP
- Ensuring entirety of information received from clients
- Use of tax return software as needed to support the team
- Liaising with senior stakeholders throughout the Deals, Tax & Legal practice to progress engagements through the life-cycle of the engagement
You will bring to the role
- Administration experience preferably gained within a professional/corporate services environment
- Excellent commitment to providing quality and responsive customer service
- Outstanding time management, problem solving and organisational skills gained in a high volume environment with competing demands and constant changes
- Proven ability to take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft office skills (Word and Excel)
- Proven team player with the ability to create strong working relationships at various levels and a flexible approach to their work
- Superior communication, facilitation and negotiation skills while maintaining the highest level of personal and professional integrity
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, as well as flexible and agile work practices. We focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 12 Mar 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 16 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time