- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 24 Oct 17
See job description for details
- Join a collaborative and innovative team
- Enjoy a supportive and people-focused team culture
- Develop hands-on experience servicing clients
With continued growth, we're now looking to recruit an Engagement Coordinator into our Sydney https://home.kpmg.com/au/en/home/services/enterprise.html Enterprise team. This role will support our client facing teams (from graduates through to Partners) in Audit, Tax and Advisory to deliver a high quality and timely service to our clients. You would be responsible for all administration from opportunity set up to client engagement letters and billing.
Your new role:
- Prepare engagement and annual arrangement letters
- Prepare and send client invoices
- Create and maintain client files in our CRM system
- Distribute ATO mail including scanning and uploading via EDM system
- Download of routine tax portal information
- Generating of client reports and filing digital client information
- Relevant business administration experience (exposure to accounting field or studies beneficial)
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Self-motivation, initiative and ability to work independently
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- Intermediate to high level skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- A collaborative, positive and 'can-do' attitude with an enthusiasm for learning
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including resume and cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role. Please note, we will consider part time or full time hours for this role and it will commence as a 12 month fixed term contract with the possibility for extension of permanency after that period.
Advertised: 24 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 24 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time