Employee Success Business Partner
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Employee Success Group Job Details
Employee Success (ES), our Human Resources organization, is made up of Recruiting, Employee Success Business Partners (ESBPs), Compensation & Benefits, Employee Success Strategy and Operations, Talent Management, Employee Relations, and Employee Success Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) that work in partnership to continue to build out Salesforce. In Employee Success, we strive to bring on top talent and continue to build out our organization with the Aloha style treatment. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate or driving towards an enriching employee experience with fulfilling career paths, we strive to provide the royal treatment and continue to build a great organization. Role Description:
We are seeking an Employee Success Business Partner (ESBP) Manager to provide a full range of ES business partnership to a dedicated client group in Australia and New Zealand. In a partnership capacity, this person will work closely with the ESBP team to help educate, advise and influence client groups on issues involving, but not limited to, employee engagement and retention, manager/employee development and coaching, compensation planning, organizational development, change management, special projects, ES data analysis and client presentations. This role will also work closely with client groups and corporate ES teams to identify, design and implement ES initiatives that align the business needs of the client groups. The ideal candidate is interested in making a significant impact supporting a large Engineering unit within the Technology organization , excels in a fast paced, ever changing environment; and is looking to work with a strong ES Business Partner team. Your Impact:
Preferred Skills/Experience Interpersonal skills and organizational agility:
- Operate as a trusted advisor by using professional credibility and strong relationships with executives to influence key priorities.
- Use data to support and advocate for a variety of business decisions that align to the strategic direction of the organization
- Lead initiatives ranging from complex to highly complex with significant impact.
- Innovate on existing programs to help leaders look around corners and drive better organizational results.
- Promote employee and organizational development including management development, succession planning, performance management programs, skills gap analysis, and 1:1 career development.
- Strengthen the management capabilities of business units by providing coaching and development to people managers.
- Act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with a goal of providing a world class customer and employee experience.
- Partner with and between our Centers of Excellence (COEs) and global ES partners to deliver seamless employee success processes and programs across the organization. Leverage all ES programs, policies, processes and systems.
- Provide client with analysis of client organizations' "health" by examining and investigating trends in performance, employee satisfaction, attrition and turnover, etc.
- Ability to ramp up quickly, recognize Salesforce's unique culture and proactively help identify issues/areas of development.
Strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups.
- Ability to develop the trust of business executives and the support of the COEs.
- Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives and influence stakeholders at all levels.
Change management skills:
- Recognizes and enjoys the business side of business.
- Has knowledge about the organization's finances and operations and how talent management affects each.
- Approaches problem solving from a business-first perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to to effectively partner with and support a variety of client groups and leaders.
- Ability to add value through change management; help pivot the culture and improve overall effectiveness of the business and teams.
Problem solving and critical thinking:
- A successful candidate must be resilient in building relationships with the business executives, successfully influencing highest level leaders when needed and also choosing their priorities carefully.
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Approaches problem-solving from an evidence-based perspective, using sound reasoning and recognizing how emotion affects decisions and implementation.
must be a concise communicator who can communicate through data.
Ability to work effectively in a team environment in a highly matrixed business environment with a m inimum of 5+ years of HRBP experience is required for this position. Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.