EY Sweeney - Qual & Quant Research Managers, Manager - Sydney
A major milestone in the 40+ year history of EY Sweeney
, was when we, as one of Australia's largest social and market insights companies, became part of one of the world's fastest growing Advisory firms.
EY Sweeney offers a full range of insights and strategy planning services. We are a team of dedicated professionals committed to working with our clients and members of the community to identify the best insights, strategies and solutions that will make a difference to the success of our clients. Being a part of EY provides us with the opportunity to work across markets, sectors, community groups and industries. It also enables us to continuously develop new methodologies and innovative approaches to ensure that we are able to tailor our services and provide the best support possible to our clients. As a business we are growing, learning and changing the game, whether that is from a social, environmental or economic perspective...and we would like to offer you an opportunity to be a part of our team.
The standing brief to all EY Sweeney staff is 'How can we do things better?' . We recognise that the success of our clients is dependent on the quality and calibre of the research that informs and inspires their decision making. To do this ultimately requires great thinkers, and we believe we have some of the best around. We are also committed to continuously growing our team, our skills, and diversity. As such, we are looking to add to both our Melbourne and Sydney office teams.
To be successful in joining our team, you will need to have sound skills in quantitative and qualitative approaches, and a passion for the work you do. In particular, we are looking for researchers with an interest, commitment, experience and expertise in government, health and human services, commercial and transport and infrastructure sectors. To be successful you will need to have:
What we look for
- A minimum of 8 years research experience, preferably with at least 5 spent in an agency or consultancy
- A knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- The ability to win and lead projects
- Demonstrated project and/or contract management skills
- Sound proposal and report writing, and analysis skills
- The ability to contribute to the development and implementation innovative commercial initiatives
- Demonstrated experience in transforming information into insights and business strategies
- Ability to assist in driving the development of business objectives, strategies and plans aimed at ensuring a good customer experience and satisfaction
- Strong client engagement and presentation skills
- An ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- An ability to work with, support and mentor others
- A proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to learn, grow, challenge and be challenged
- A commitment to thought leadership.
We are interested in leaders with a genuine creative vision and the confidence to make it happen. You can expect plenty of autonomy in this role, so you will also need the ability to take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve existing relationships and processes. If you have got a positive attitude and great energy, and you are ready to take on some of our clients' most complex issues, then this role is for you. What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and the value you bring. Our Total Rewards package includes support for formal and informal flexible working arrangements, career development, and an extensive range of well-being and benefit offerings. To find out how some of our people are using these arrangements to help them achieve a lifestyle balance, please click here . Who we are
EY is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer offering a vast range of internal networks including Unity, our LGBTI network and our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander network. These provide our people with the opportunity to connect across offices and allow us to embrace and value the diverse society we live in. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment process and supportive work environment. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application. About EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the finance products, knowledge and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. Apply now.