EY Indigenous Graduate Program
Could you answer the questions of tomorrow, today?
As technology transforms the way we all live and work, your success will be defined by your mindset as well as your skillset.
When you have the right mindset, you are better able to adapt, lead and manage through change. The right mindset puts you in control of your growth, career path and future as you continue to learn and acquire new skills. Your curiosity, open-mindedness and enthusiasm will help to shape your future and ours.
Here at EY, you'll focus your intelligence and imagination on the most crucial, complex issues facing business, government, and society today. With access to on-demand learning, formal training, coaching and real time feedback to help shape your career and prepare you for the future.
We bring extraordinary people, like you, together to build a better working world. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
As an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, when you join EY you will get to work with experienced professionals who'll guide you to be your best. You will have the opportunity to learn from an Indigenous mentor and join our Indigenous staff network.
As you progress in your career, you may decide that you would like to join our national Indigenous Sector Practice which operates across all service lines. This is a purpose-led offering working with a diverse range of clients to develop business, education and employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities and to advocate for a level playing field socially and economically.
You'll get to work with experienced professionals who'll guide you to be your best. After all, we want to help you be the best you can be, because when you shine, we do too. What degree, which service line?
Diverse degrees lead to diverse thinking which is what we are looking for as we progress into the Transformative Age. We're looking for students from a range of degrees for different areas across our business. Find out more about our service lines and where you best fit by visiting our website. Assurance
- If you're studying accounting, arts, business, commerce, economics, engineering, finance, IT/IS, law, science, social sciences or master of professional accounting you're encouraged to apply for Assurance, External Audit (Various industries or Financial Services industry focus)
- If you're studying business or commerce and majoring in accounting, you are encouraged to apply for Forensic & Integrity Services
- If you're studying computer science, data analytics, engineering or finance, you are encouraged to apply for Forensic Technology & Discovery Services
- If you're studying or majoring in engineering, work health and safety, commerce, sustainability or science, you're encouraged to apply for Climate Change & Sustainability Services
People Advisory Services
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce, economics, finance or law you're encouraged to apply to Tax - Corporate Tax
- If you're studying accounting or accounting and law, you're encouraged to apply for Tax - Private Client Services
- If you're studying business information systems, computer science, tax, engineering, IT, data and analytics, actuarial studies or math, you're encouraged to apply for Tax - Science and Engineering (R&D) or Technology and Analytics
- If you're studying commerce, economics, accounting, tax or international business, you are encouraged to apply for Tax - International Tax Services, Transaction Tax or Economics and Transfer Pricing
- If you're studying business, commerce, economics, accounting, international business, law, finance or tax you're encouraged to apply for Mobility and Employment Tax
- If you're studying international business or law or you're encouraged to apply for Immigration
- If you're studying accounting, business, commerce, law, engineering, science, mathematics, economics or finance you're encouraged to apply for Advisory; Performance Improvement, Advisory; Risk Internal Audit and Technology Risk
- If you're studying Information Technology/Information Systems, BAIS, software engineering, Design Computing, Design/Visual Communication, Communication Design or data analytics you're encouraged to apply for Advisory - Digital & Technology and Data Analytics
- If you're studying Information mathematics, actuarial, statistics, finance, law, economics, science, commerce or psychology you're encouraged to apply for EY Data & Analytics (DNA)
To apply for our Indigenous Graduate Program, you are required to:
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander or both
- Be due to graduate in 2020 or if you have already completed your studies, your graduation date must be within the past 18 months at the time of application
To understand our recruitment process and next steps from here, please visit our website. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 1800 017 666.
So log on and apply early to get the best opportunity to secure your graduate role! www.ey.com/au/careers/apply
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2020 Ernst & Young, Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.