Director Transaction Banking Solutions
We are seeking a Director
for our Institutional Banking & Markets (IB&M) Global Client Solutions, Transaction Banking team.
Transaction Banking is responsible for providing business customers within IB&M Working Capital solutions and advice. The team covers an array of specialist product areas, including domestic and international payment solutions, cash management solutions and various digital services to help our clients manage cash-flow and financial operations.
As our Director - Transaction Banking Solutions
, you will be responsible for a portfolio of IB&M Transaction Banking customers. You will develop close working relationships with your customers to gain a thorough understanding of their key business drivers and needs as well as develop close working relationships with Relationship Executives in order to optimise service, identify cross sell opportunities, client retention and profitability.
You will support multiple functions which ultimately aim to grow revenue within our Account Managed customer base. Key responsibilities will include:
- Account Management: Manage a portfolio of clients who utilise the bank's Transaction Banking product set.
- Growth and Retention: Improving the profitability of your portfolio by analysing your clients to identify sales and revenue growth opportunities, developing strategies to retain and associated calling plans.
- Client Insights & Research: Completing working capital research and transactional banking data analysis to deliver actionable insights for your clients.
- Risk Management: Managing and identifying risks within your portfolio in line with the bank's Risk Management principles.
This is an excellent opportunity for a client focused Account Manager who is genuinely passionate about engaging, servicing and growing their client portfolio. We are looking for a keen and charismatic team member with previous banking / related financial services experience.
The successful person will have:
- Proven success & experience in banking or related financial services, in either an account management, relationship management, project management, business development or comparable role.
- Demonstrated ability to go above and beyond to address the needs of clients.
- Be innovative.
- High level of problem solving capability.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to build lasting client relationships.
- Risk mindset.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 28/10/2020