Director, Sophisticated Investor Distribution
- Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Salary: Excellent
- Job Type: Full time
Successful unlisted credit and equity private capital alternatives manager requires Distribution manager.
All previous funds oversubscribed
Established investor base
This group is an established alternatives investment manager that invests in higher return credit to SME businesses – eg funds that provide credit (for expansion capital, M&A, receivables finance etc) as well as opportunities to invest equity into expansion businesses (eg growth capital). Currently this fund manager has $200m FUM with a high appetite from their investor base to invest in further. There is currently 50 UHNW and family office investors in the current funds and existing relationships in the private wealth and broker community. This is a highly entrepreneurial environment and based on the high demand and quick take up of previous capital raises – we anticipate this individual will have every opportunity to succeed and thrive. All previous funds have performed very well.
Reporting to the CEO, the role responsibilities include:
• Proactively approaching the sophisticated investor base (private wealth, sophisticated IFAs, Family Offices, UHNW, broker community) with the credit opportunities and equity opportunities funds.
• Driving of road shows, contributing to marketing collateral, following up leads.
• Managing the existing client base and acting as an interface for inbound investor queries and updates.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven track record of raising capital from the sophisticated investor channel within the context of funds management.
• Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to act autonomously but also work closely with senior management and investment teams.
• Strong desire to be part of the fund’s growth, with an excellent attitude to building, developing and driving the business in Australia.
You must have full working rights for Australia to be considered for this role.