Director - Forensic
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 12 Dec 17
See job description for details
- Bring your business development skills to help drive the future state of the Digital Forensic practice at KPMG
- Work with a broad variety of high profile clients across Australia
- We provide a fully agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
We are looking for an outstanding individual for a senior role in our digital forensic team. You will be using your computer forensic skills to make a difference in being a leader in fighting cyber threats, fraud and non-compliance. This is also an opportunity to expand your skills and gain exposure to a broad variety of clients and work. We have a significant focus on growth in Forensic, powered by technology.
Your new role
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive business development activities together with the Forensic leadership team to further expand our (Digital) Forensic practice - we want to be known as the most innovative Forensic practice by 2020
- Leadership role in driving cyber incident response services, assisting clients in mitigating damage and investigating the cause
- Lead client engagements that involve Forensic IT activities in the identification, capture, preservation, analysis and presentation of computer-related evidence in the context of cyber services, forensic investigations, litigation support and regulatory obligations
- Be a technical mentor for the national Digital Forensic team
- Travel will be involved with this position and you may need to work outside usual business hours
- Substantial experience in one or more of the following fields: Cyber incident response, computer forensic analysis and investigations, or ethical hacking (e.g. digital evidence collections, user analysis, data breach investigations and malware analysis).
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Experience in leading computer forensic tools and applications
- A combination of a strong IT aptitude and attention to detail are critical attributes for this role as you will be required to provide high level technical and non-technical support and reporting
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 28 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time