Digital Service Lead
Digital Service Lead Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open
to different ideas and cultures, who can connect
with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Our ambition is to become Australia's #1 International Retail Bank, to focus on the internationalist customer and to build a progressive bank for the future. We are investing in long term growth including expanding our digital capability to deliver a premium service to our customers. We currently have several new opportunities in our Design, Digital and Delivery (D3) team based in Sydney where you will be driving the fast-past implementation of our Customer Strategy.
Working in the team you will be involved through the design thinking process; finding opportunities, ideating on how to improve, designing and testing prototypes, and then building and delivering transformational change for our customers and people. As the Digital Service Lead your main responsibilities will include:
• Be the main contact point for WPB Incidents management process, escalation, resolution and communication
• Be the main point of contact for WPB support staff, escalation, enhancements, and any projects.
• Track support and development for a team of all staff under Running Digital Services.
• Creation of SLA reports and reporting into the COO management office
• Managing continuous improvement initiatives within digital services
• Informing the wider business of any issues and risks, and considerations resulting from changes to the use of the production environment
• Participating in meetings related to support, development and projects.
• Implementing digital transformation with the ProdOps team, including change management of digital delivery
• Collaboratively managing the Digital Transformation Managers, so that they effectively delivery to the stream-level targets
• Escalation and decision making on cross stream dependencies
• Supporting all members of the stream in delivering and collaborating effectively Qualifications To be successful in this role, you will need:
• Previous experience leading IT support teams
• Experienced in coordinating tasks, setting priorities, and meeting strict deadlines
• Understanding and experience in ITSM platforms
• A strong understanding of ITIL process, principles and frameworks
• Experience working on projects using a number of software development tracking tools
• Minimum of 3 years crisis management experience of leadership, decision making, communicating, reporting, risk and improvement identification
• Reporting on service incidents
• A flexible approach for a global, dynamic environment and changing strategies
• A good understanding of WPB services, infrastructure / platforms, Knowledge of cloud (AWS / GCP)
• Strong User engagement and communication skills
• Ability to contribute to and implement organisational strategy
• Capacity to work with people at all levels in an organisation and with people from many cultural backgrounds.
• Able to manage effectively a number of competing priorities
• A strategic thinker with the ability to lead by example demonstrating an ability to deliver set tasks, objectives and strategic priorities Knowledge in customer data management and supporter journeys
• Assessing current methods and recommending improvements
Candidates for this role will need to demonstrate they hold Australian or New Zealand PR/Citizenship or working rights given current international travel restrictions Learn more about careers at HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited.