Digital Platform Product Solution Manager
Our objective is to leverage the insurance markets locally and globally to obtain the best results for our clients. This is achieved through delivering insurance placement solutions designed specifically to meet the unique needs and risks faced by our clients across a broad range of industries. Key responsibilities will include:
- The Platform and Product Solutions Manager's direct responsibility is to maintain and develop the Aon Carrier Link Platforms and the value proposition in conjunction with the Broking Platform Director and Broking Digital Director.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing the Aon Carrier Link Platform - Vertex Products and processes, leveraging Global solutions where possible.
- Collaborating with the policy technical teams on Platform Products encompassing the breadth of cover, documentation and analysis of competitors.
- Maintain relationship with Insurers, by way of communication, reporting and analysis of results and handling miscellaneous issues.
- Maintain relationships with all Aon business segments.
- Provide management oversight across the Aon Product Design and Development (APDD) licencing and transactional process including Insurer invoicing.
- Provide management oversight across the Broking Budget and forecast modelling for all APDD derived income.
- Ensure all KPI's both internal and external are agreed and understood.
This position will suit a someone with the following experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Information Technology or related discipline
- Previous experience in an IT Platform or Insurance Product / Broking environment.
- Commercial insurance product acumen or an understanding of core Insurance Broking business functions.
- Proven communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Sound analytical problem-solving and project management skills including budget and Finance.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues or insurer partners across different locations and teams to find commercial solutions.
- Ability to support change and user adoption for new processes and digital solutions.
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.