Digital Conversion Optimisation Manager
Do work that matters
- You are an optimisation specialist with a passion for usability and conversion drivers
- We're a close knit team, supporting each other to achieve the best outcome for our customers' digital journey
- Together we can deliver to uplift the customer experience on our digital platforms
As Digital Conversion Optimisation Manager, you will use your digital experience to identify breakpoints in our sales funnels and the customer experience journey and drive solutions to increase conversions for our Everyday Banking team with a focus on transaction accounts. You will also manage end-to-end delivery of key digital campaigns from ideation to execution and measurement, using Adobe Test & Target, Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics. See yourself in our team
The Digital, Operations & Technology (DOT) team is responsible for the Retail bank's technology and the Group's online, tablet and mobile experiences including retail banking, business and institutional. Our properties include Commbank.com.au, Netbank.com.au, CommBank mobile and social media apps as well as all the Retail Bank's technology systems.
The DOT Everyday Banking team partner closely with the Everyday Banking Product team to execute on our collective business and technology strategy. We take a product management, portfolio delivery and design excellence role, liaising with business stakeholders and working closely with technical project teams to deliver new features and functionality. We are also responsible for online sales for Everyday Banking products such as Transaction, Savings and Term Deposit accounts. We are interested to hear from people who have
- Experience in digital channel management and a detailed understanding of e-commerce, conversion technology solutions and digital marketing
- Identified new digital optimisation opportunities and delivered and owned a strategy from inception through to execution
- Hands on experience with conversion optimisation platforms (such as Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager)
- Experience measuring, tracking and interpreting customer online behaviour to maximise conversion potential.
- Strong analytical and financial acumen - Adobe Analytics highly regarded
- Exceptional communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work closely with key stakeholders within Digital, marketing, product, compliance and other relevant areas to identify, define, develop and build digital experiences to achieve objectives.
If this sounds like you - apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 14/04/2021