Digital Content Specialist
Digital Content Specialist
- You have a true passion for producing content that enhances our customers' digital experience
- Our team pushes the boundaries of digital content
- Together we're creating the best possible content strategies and publishing solutions for our customers.
The Digital Publishing team produces end to end content solutions for NetBank, CommBank and our mobile apps. The Content team works within strategic and continuous improvement projects to deliver engaging and customer friendly content that enhances the user experience.
Working with teams across the Group, we create customer focused, sustainable and measurable content strategies and publishing solutions that help drive business outcomes and a superior, needs-based customer experience. Do work that matters
As the Digital Content Specialist, you are responsible for delivering content solutions, including UX copy and content insights across key digital projects. You'll be the gatekeeper of our content, responsible for delivering solutions across all of our digital channels whilst ensuring the tone of voice and language follows the CommBank digital style guide and brand guidelines.
Your time will be spent managing and collaborating with stakeholders across Product, Design, UX, Legal and Compliance. You'll effectively manage all feedback, funnelling this into customer friendly copy while delivering a seamless and effective digital experience.
Underpinning your amazing wordsmith skills will be an ability to use analytics, research and customer feedback as a basis to deliver effective content. Your critical eye will assist you in pitching your recommendations, and delivering the goods. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills, specialising in writing digital content
- Proven ability to manage and prioritise workflow
- Experience writing and editing instructional copy eg. FAQs, forms, articles
- Previous experience writing digital content for wireframes
- Experience with using web analytics and reporting systems to measure performance
At CommBank, we're committed to innovation. Which is why we're excited to have opened a new office at South Eveleigh. Around 10,000 of our employees will be based there, and this position will be relocating in the second part of the move in mid 2020.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 04/07/2020