Digital Brand Sales Representative - Server Solutions
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
• Join a global company and make a real impact
• Enjoy the challenge and variety of working in a fast paced highly target driven environment
• Permanent opportunity based in Sydney About IBM
For more than one hundred years, IBM has been helping governments, businesses and other organisations leverage technology to drive and implement change and to promote and accelerate scientific discovery. Along the way, we and the world have weathered many storms. And each time IBM has emerged a stronger, more capable company.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Digital Sales is a specialized sales organization with a purpose-built infrastructure consisting of Global Digital Sales Centers in Atlanta GA, Chicago IL, Dallas TX, and Littleton MA. Digital Sales teams engage with clients of all sizes and markets to grow their businesses by solving strategic and tactical business problems with IBM's proven cognitive and cloud technology solutions.
You will be part of a high performing, successful and diverse national sales team and have the opportunity to contribute to their success operating across a variety of market sectors promoting world leading products and services. The Role
The Digital Brand Sales Representative- Server Solutions is an important member of IBM's sales organisation, our customer's very first introduction to IBM experience. The role plays a critical role in identifying and qualifying leads as an initial point of contact, profiling customers and performing proactive territory planning/sales plays execution What will I be doing?
What skills will I need?
- Validating Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and generates Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs) for "selling pods" and channel partners
- Focusing on MQLs originating from digital inbound and marketing campaigns and outbound prospecting for select offerings.
- Maintaining up-to-date offering knowledge.
- Collaborating with Marketing on ongoing lead nurturing and campaign optimization.
- Ensuring SQLs are passed to appropriate Opportunity Owner (Inside, Field, or Channel Partner) in CRM.
- Ability to think outside the box, proactiveness, self-motivated.
- Proactive work approach- Don't give up attitude and bring alternatives to prospects when they say 'No'.
- High Energy and a Can-Do attitude - Growth mindset.
- Always curious - Industry trend, solution trend and competitive landscape.
- Collaborative team player.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to stay current with the respective solution areas and industry/sector trends.
What experience will I need?
- Minimum of 3 years Telesales or Sales Development experience within enterprise infrastructure, services, software or cloud sales.
A solid understanding of servers and public cloud trends, regulations and future industry directions in ANZ market.
Ability to manage a high volume of workloads and effectively prioritize.
Strong business and commercial awareness.
Ability to present and negotiate with senior management/C-level prospects.
A consultative and solution drive sales style.
A university degree, preferably in a finance/business related discipline.
Due to the nature of work, the successful applicant must have full working rights in Australia without sponsorship. Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM - click "Apply" today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise