Digital Banking Channel Manager
The Digital Banking Channel Manager is responsible for contributing to the implementation of digital platform projects, drive the channel customer experience, lifecycle engagement and deepening relationships to improve performance, profitability and NPS. In addition, this role will work on projects to enhance the Citibank Website and also support the roll out of Open Banking. Responsibilities:
- Support the product and partner teams in the development of digital tools and all web assets providing guidance on best practice and upcoming market trends/opportunities. Bring innovations in tools to improve responses and design
- Manage key projects / digital initiatives and deliver positive outcomes in line with business deadlines.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators.
- Meet Customer Satisfaction and Net Promotor Score goals.
- Co-manage Mobile Banking channel, innovating to deliver a remarkable customer experience, drive stronger conversion and better engagement with the brand and products.
- Support monthly weekend releases and perform business sanity testing.
- Provide SME direction for insights gained from experience on digital product project delivery.
- Attend digital industry events and courses to remain up to date with industry trends and innovation. Share all relevant learnings and opportunities with the Citibank digital community identifying best practice areas to deliver on and implementing the same, working with business partners.
- Develop and deliver world class digital program and functionality delivery Prepare consistent and uniform reporting outputs that provide direction for optimisation.
- Provide accurate and valuable MIS for key stakeholders to ensure a Mobile first approach to all activities.
- Work as problem solver for key initiatives across multiple business areas to deliver mobile projects.
- Leverage local, regional and global relationships to ensure delivery of key projects and initiatives.
- Maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, with particular attention given to Acquisition Marketing, Regional and Global Digital, Corporate Affairs, Central Marketing, Customer Experience and Segments marketing.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Excellent numerical/analytical capability
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to think strategically and then execute upon that design
- Proven ability to plan and coordinate.
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending. The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Digital Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting