Digital Analytics Capability Manager
Do work that matters
- You have a passion in Digital Analytics with technical background
- Our team is committed to providing the best digital experience for our customers
- Together we map the world class customer journey across our digital platforms
As a Digital Analytics Capability Manager, you will take an analytics centred approach to establishing a build, test and learn framework for implementing analytics on mobile apps and websites, establishing new digital analytics operational capabilities and supporting digital asset strategies to maximise customer satisfaction and drive engagement.
This role is suited for people with analytical mind-set and have technical experience in the Adobe Analytics and other tagging tools. See yourself in our team
The Digital Publishing and Operations Team is responsible for the operation, content strategy and editorial voice for CommBank.com.au, NetBank and the CommBank App.
We deliver strategic content initiatives that drive business outcomes, reduce risk and manage compliance to deliver an exceptional digital customer experience for our 5.3m active digital banking customers. On any given week you will
We are interested to hear from people who have
- Manage and implement mobile app and website analytics for projects and day-to-day business using Adobe Analytics and Adobe Launch
- Drive effective use of analytics and optimisation tools within Digital including Adobe Analytics, Target and Audience Manager
- Contribute to the development of the digital analytics framework, governance and strategy
- Encourage adoption of digital analytics tools within project teams through training and support with the view to improving the customer experience
- Expertise in implementation of digital analytical tools and technology, specifically in the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Working with project teams to implement Adobe Analytics and other tagging tools
- Experience in tag management and data layer implementations
- A highly organised approach towards problem solving and prioritisation
- Flexible and adaptable, to a fast-paced changing environment
- Exceptional communication skills, able to articulate complex information to a diverse stakeholder group and external vendor
- Influential and confident stakeholder communication skills
If this sounds like you - apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 01/08/2021