Developer - Big Data
Sr Developer - Big Data
Cognizant is working with a large enterprise to support a Big Data implementation project. This is an excellent opportunity for an expereinced Big Data Engineer to enhance their technical and professional skills. Role Description:
- Independently Design and build/configure Big data pipelines as per the design
- Able to identify and solve big data problems independently.
- Work closely with Architects to report any issues in build
- Work on defect fixes during QA & UAT.
- Work through the life cycle of the code from low-level design to production and Postproductions support.
- Overall 7-14 Yrs. of IT software industry experience with 2-5 yrs. of big data implementation experience.
- Strong technical and analytic skills to solve complex big data problems.
- Experienced with Spark software stack,
- Prior experience in working on Spark using Python or Scala and PySpark based big data implementation.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Big Data Stack (Spark, Hive, Hbase, Apache Pheonix, Pig), Python , Scala, Kafka, Spark Streaming, Atlas, Pig, Java ,SQL
- Good Experience in CI/CD & DevOps concepts
- Good experience working in any cloud environment (Azure / AWS / GCP) using Agile methodology
If you feel this opportunity suits you, or Cognizant is the type of organization you would like to join, we want to have a conversation with you! Please apply directly with us.
For a complete list of open opportunities with Cognizant, visit http://www.cognizant.com/careers Cognizant is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check.