Sydney and Hong Kong
The DevOps Engineer will work together with network engineers, developers, and trade support teams on their broader technology team to innovate, reduce complexity, and improve performance of their award-winning trading systems, working very closely with the networking components of Exchanges and Brokers to meet the needs of their trading business
Responsibilities will include overseeing the reliability, availability, and performance of specific applications; assisting in the automation of repetitive tasks; evangelizing the approach of SREs to teams across the firm; and providing early support for applications in production.
• Proficiency with one or more programming language (e.g. C++, Python, or Java and Go)
• Demonstrated experience with a range of modern software development tools and practices (e.g. testing, source control, build systems, etc.)
• An understanding of TCP/IP networking, LAN, and WAN, as well as Linux networking
• Background in computer science, data structure, algorithms, and distributed systems
• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, or equivalent field
• Experience with building and managing reliable and large-scale systems is a plus, but not required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
My client is looking to speak as soon as possible. To apply, please click the Apply button below.