DevOps Automation Engineer
As a DevOps Automation Engineer, you will be a strong software developer with skills across Java, Python, AWS, CI/CD with a focus on project delivery and continuous improvements of complex enterprise platforms.
You will work together to drive automation and to develop and enhance the platform. In addition, you will help identify and address operational improvements, including elimination of manual processes, improving documentation, advancing alert capabilities and fixing platform issues and defects.
In this role, you will:
- design and development of automation frameworks to reduce manual processes and increase efficiencies
- maintain and develop CI/CD pipelines as well as perform peer code review
- provide DevOps support, including resolution of platform incidents
- collaborate with different stakeholders from various Macquarie businesses and infrastructure teams to deliver high value solutions
- work with Single Sign On and Multi Factor Authentication applications, including onboarding activities with the goal of automating manual tasks using standard tools and scripting languages.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- software development skills in one of the following languages: Java, Go, Python
- experience in continuous delivery / continuous integration (CI/CD) pipelines and automation such as Jenkins, Docker, Bamboo
- experience with Source Control (Bitbucket, GIT, SVN) and SDLC tools (JIRA, GIT, Confluence)
- experience with API, UI, Batch Testing and Junit
- DevOps mindset, with a passion for automation and innovation
- ability to communicate problems and solutions effectively to both business and technical stakeholders (written and verbal)
In addition, the following skills would be desirable:
- experience with Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, OpenStack etc)
- experience with Performance/Stress Testing tools JMeter, LoadRunner
- understanding of security, networking, infrastructure and operating systems
- understanding of Federation Services like SAML, Web Single Sign-On, oAuth, OpenID and related authentication technologies
To apply, submit your application online, or visit www.macquarie.com/careers to learn more.
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. The Corporate Operations Group's purpose is to power the entrepreneurial enterprise.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team. Advertised:
05 Nov 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close: