Data & Analytics Coordinator
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Our relaxed dress policy allows you the choice to reflect you and your work
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Audit and Assurance services powered by data and analytics (D&A) combines the industry expertise of our global organisation with advanced analytical capabilities to help our clients unlock the power of their data. It is raising the bar on audit and assurance quality by enabling us to test complete data populations and understand the business reasons behind outliers and anomalies. Automated capabilities let our people focus on the higher risk areas and the enhanced business insights our teams bring helps our clients see their business from a new perspective.
You will be responsible for supporting the D&A team in a range of different functions which will include:
How are you Extraordinary?
- Preparing, sanitising, transforming and processing data using KPMG's bespoke D&A tools
- Preparing visualisations of D&A results in PowerBI and Excel
- Assisting in the performance of QA testing of new D&A solutions
- Liaising with clients and assisting in the process of obtaining data using KPMG's automated extraction tools
- Preparing relevant documentation of tasks performed
- Assisting the Operations team in managing tracking of engagements
- Facilitating meetings with audit engagement teams, clients and the internal team
- Assisting with periodic reviews of IT assets and user access reviews, including data curation and administration
- Developing, improving and updating the team Portals, including our services catalogue, our tracking and service request tool and our intranet pages, using technologies including Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Possess a keen interest in developing skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Data sanitisation and processing
- Tools and Programming languages such as Alteryx, SQL, Python, VBA, R
- Automation tools such as Power Apps
- Visualisation tools such as PowerBI
The KPMG Difference
- A positive mindset and strong commercial, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated previous ability working without supervision while taking initiative and setting priorities
- Possess excellent coordination skills and be effective able to manage multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
16 Apr 2021 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now