- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 26 Apr 19
Data Migration Manager, Macquarie Capital
Data Migration Manager, Macquarie Capital6-month Maximum Term Contract
Join our Macquarie Capital business, and be part of a global Salesforce program that is set to transform transaction management and client relationship management across the business with stakeholders in Australia, Asia, America and Europe.
There is currently an opportunity for an experienced Data Migration Manager with a strong data management/migration background to lead the data migration stream on the Salesforce program.
Ultimately you will lead data assessment, mapping activities and the underlying migration framework to extract, transform, validate, enrich and load legacy source data to Salesforce.
The Data Migration Manager will:
- report to the Program Manager and deliver to scope, schedule and budget to the Data Stream project manager
- define and implement the data migration strategy including scope, resource requirements, tasks and timelines
- lead and execute multiple migration iterations in line with the project plan working together with other key stakeholders
- lead the capture of detailed business requirements to formulate business rules to extract, cleanse, transform, validate, enrich and map data
- work closely with SQL Developer to understand and articulate the required extracts from legacy systems
- partner with Group Data Officer to ensure data standards are met where all data is defined, understood, trusted, and governed
- complete cutover activities and data validation post final data migration
- plan and manage the efforts of the support data team
This role will suit a self-starter with hands on Salesforce (CRM) data migrations and/or data management experience. Your ability to abstract technical information (documentation, data models, data) into business definitions and business rules will prove critical to success, as will your ability to problem solve, build relationships across the division, and communicate effectively. Prior experience within Investment Banking or financial services is preferred. High proficiency in MS Excel is essential, and SQL is an advantage.
Please note that this is a Senior Analyst/Manager level position depending on experience. To express interest, please apply online today, and please include a cover letter with your application.
At Macquarie we uncover the opportunities others may miss. Our culture promotes innovation, balanced with robust risk management, to realise opportunity for our clients, community and shareholders. We are a diversified financial group providing clients with asset management, banking, advisory and risk and capital solutions across debt, equity and commodities. Headquartered in Sydney and with offices in 27 countries, it is the breadth of our operations, combined with a strong capital position and risk management framework, that has contributed to our 49-year record of unbroken profitability. For more information, navigate to the following site: www.macquarie.com
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.
Advertised: 06 Mar 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time