- Sydney CBD
- May 18, 2021
- $1000 - $1200 pd
My client is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to work across end to end spectrum of solution implementations in Big Data & Teradata Platforms.
This leading Financial Services Institution is seeking an experienced Data Engineer for a 6 month contract, based in Sydney CBD. In this role you will be responsible for the development, analysis and design of solution implementations in Big data & Teradata Platforms of Group Data Warehouse.
- Advanced Teradata experience and understanding.
- Strong understanding of ETL technologies TCF (Teradata control framework) is highly desirable
- Have the ability to build and leverage effective internal and external relationships with excellent communication and influencing skills with stakeholders.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Have at least 3 years' experience working as a data engineer.
Nice to have:
- Understanding and experience with SQL.
- Big data warehouse experience.
- Scripting knowledge: UNIX, python and powershell