#Closer #Braver #Faster The Role
The purpose of the role is to have delivery capability in CL Data Strategy & Delivery Optimisation team to stay focused and organised as we deliver solutions towards the CL Data strategic initiatives on which IAG's future decisions will be built.
The Delivery Architect will use lean and agile principles and leverage diversity in thought leadership to scope out and size the problem and solutions/patterns and determine the course of action to follow. Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Develop patterns for Data warehousing from Acquisition, Integration to Publication layer on MPP Greenplum and Cloud Environment.
- Design, implement and support data architecture, modelling strategies & data integration patterns which are fit for purpose.
- Coordinate and manage multiple streams of deliverables across organisation using agile project management methodology
- Develop the delivery road map and engage with stakeholders, data owners, Group Technology across the group
- Have a comprehensive understanding of key stakeholders' requirements such as analytics, digital, marketing, innovation & ultimately design and develop a single view of the customer for the group.
- Evaluate new technologies and build prototypes for continuous improvement
- 5-10 years in Data Architect role in architecture, data modelling, data warehousing
- Highly result oriented and outcome focussed attitude
- Advanced strategy and planning skills
- Powerful communication skills including the ability to translate deep technical concepts into simple and easily understood business terms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An accomplished thought leader in driving strategy
- Exceptional negotiation skills and managerial courage
- Strong customer focus and collaborative mindset
- Able to lead and coordinate meetings and present to/ engage with senior leadership
- Advanced stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Advanced ability in building and inspiring high performing teams
- Industry and/or field experience
- Proven ability in anticipating and adopting innovations in business building data, digital or technology applications
- Proven ability to lead and delivery projects / initiatives in data and analytics space
- Insurance Domain Knowledge
- An understanding of IAG's environment (or experience with similar mainframe environments) would be an advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Analysis, Analytics/Data Science, Management Information Systems or related field Industry and/or field experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me - we value difference, not sameness
#Together - harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes - it's not about labels, boxes or categories. It's about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region's most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. Let's Talk
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.