- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Kelly Executive
Our client is a multinational technology company and a global search engine that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
An opportunity for a Data Analyst to provide data and analysis to sales team in regard to maintaining record for each store and mapping their performance.
- Developing and Maintaining weekly reporting tools/dashboards.
- Help Conduct sensitivity, Business Driver and Cohort Analysis.
- Build Systems and processes to automate data collection, mapping and reporting.
- Helping large number of stakeholders to deliver market insights.
- 4-5 years of experience in the similar role.
- Highly analytical with critical thinking and deep problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and SQL.
- Experience using Tableau, Python and R is desirable.
Please note this is 12 months Project with the possibility of extension and requires you to work on Full Time capacity.
If you are looking to join a leading company, please click APPLY today!
Please note that you must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply. Due to the overwhelming response, please appreciate that only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to the next stage. Note, that the successful candidate must undergo an Australian Federal Police Check.