Customer Support Manager - Technology Enablement
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 24 Apr 18
See job description for details•Join a faced-paced agile software team
•Ideal position for someone passionate about technology to grow your career
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
At KPMG we help our clients navigate an increasingly complex technology landscape. We help our clients generate the confidence to make choices that can achieve growth and to better understand and manage the challenges and opportunities inherent in technology.
We are looking for a Customer Support Manager who will support our channel partners who sell our accounting software on our behalf, and then support end customers using our software.
Throughout the process you will be communicating with the team and internal stakeholders at all levels to ensure requirements are understood and expectations are managed.
Your new role
• Management experience leading customer facing high volume support teams.
• Experience managing team members that are remote and located in different timezones/cultures.
• Experience coaching support or operational people to drive projects or initiatives (not to be underestimated).
• Experience working with SaaS companies
• Desirable: Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems / complex Microsoft CRM experience highly regarded
• Desirable: Recognised support / helpdesk certification or similar methodologies. Ie ITIL, Agile
• Desirable: Experience creating / delivering support content via help articles, e learning, in app delivery.
• Strong judgment, decision-making, drive and insightful analytic skills; being process oriented but with flexibility to know when the process needs to change or evolve
• Ability to prioritize work and assess risk, while delivering a high-quality customer experience with an appropriate level of urgency
You bring to the role
• Lead a team of customer facing support specialists.
• Drive the support business and technology transformation initiatives currently to improve support systems and processes. Includes SLA setting, process documentation, implementation of ticketing system.
• Manage the appropriate escalation of queries down the correct routes.
• Manage daily operations including hiring, planning, assigning, and directing work; regular performance feedback, case reviews and career development.
• Own and empower team via coaching team members on how to best use their time to drive projects/initiatives that improve customer experience & scale the support team.
• Develop strategies 6-12 months out that lead to increased support success that is aligned with our rapid global growth expansion.
• Foster deep relationships with product, design & engineering leads so that support is acknowledged as a key driver of product improvement/quality and customer insight.
• Review and analyze key business metrics (or create them when they don't exist) to showcase positive trends and identify areas of improvement.
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative
and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and
entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and
environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to
our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our
inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work
status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use
your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 09 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 27 Apr 2018 AUS Eastern Standard Time