Customer Success Manager
Job Description The Role:
Customer Success is critical to our short-term and long-term profitability as an organization. We are successful when our clients accrue continued value from our solutions and services. The Client Success team is expected to provide a 'white glove service' to our customer base to ensure maximum value from existing products is gained and uncover new applications and use cases for their organization. The role is to also provide an efficient and streamlined customer service to Moody's Analytics existing customers. The Role / Responsibilities:
The main objective of the role is to secure renewals of existing contracts and improve retention and satisfaction by implementing a structured account plan for each client, including pro-active outreach.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for generating new leads and to call upon product and solutions specialists to assist in presenting products, benefits, and solutions to prospective clients.
The role is responsible for providing sales support by assisting with client demonstrations, training and on-site visits to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
You will work with other members across the organization to provide customers with value-added, proactive customer service throughout the year.
- Develop existing client relationships covering a defined territory and base of business
- Convey the Moody's Analytics value proposition across the entire product suite.
- Maintain a high level of product and research knowledge
- Provide training as needed and requested from clients
- Provide telephone assistance to clients requesting advice on product usage
- Gain and maintain familiarity with client organizations and processes to help direct them towards the appropriate Moody's product set
- Play a critical role in the client retention and renewal strategy
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management
- Generate new business leads where appropriate. May be involved in pre-and post-sales efforts
- Provide proactive customer service by working closely across Moody's Corporation to ensure client issues and needs are communicated and resolved effectively
- Responsible for providing a premium level of service to a designated set of accounts.
- Assist in setting up analyst meetings with clients
- Contact clients to promote and secure attendance at analyst meetings, round tables, briefings, teleconferences and other events
- Promote awareness regarding publications and new research to the client base
- Moderate travel will be required
- Degree educated (or equivalent) within a Business, Finance or Economics discipline
- 2 years' experience in a sales support, client service, account management, relationship management or other related client-facing position.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written. Ability to convey important messages to clients and develop rapport over the phone.
- Ability to confidently deal with conflict and difficult situations.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to manage own schedule.
- Ability to multi task and to meet deadlines.
- Strong initiative/results driven. Must provide evidence of achieving/exceeding targets and goals.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.