Customer Engagement & Sales Growth Marketing Manager - 12 months Fixed Term
The Credit Card Portfolio Management team is responsible for customer engagement, retention, and portfolio growth across all Citi credit card portfolios in Australia. The team is tasked with launching marketing and customer engagement activities to support this goal. The Product Marketing Sr Analyst role within the Portfolio management team is focused on supporting cardholder engagement, sales, and balance growth activities across all portfolios. We are looking for creative, data driven, analytical, client focused, and highly motivated individuals to spearhead our efforts in this space. Responsibilities:
- Develop marketing strategies and campaigns to drive client engagement and growth across Citi's credit card portfolios.
- Collaborate with Decision Management, Product Management and Credit Risk to ensure that strategies and campaigns achieve targets relating to card performance including EBIT, ANR, spend, line assignment, utilization, NCL and revolve rate.
- Spearhead the development of omni-channel customer communication and outreach strategies to ensure high levels of cardholder engagement.
- Work closely with external stakeholders such as mail houses and creative agencies (onshore and offshore) to develop, brief and execute marketing campaigns.
- Manage the end to end set up and execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels (online, digital, eDM and Inbound/Outbound Telemarketing) for Citi and Partner portfolios (Virgin Money, Coles, Suncorp, BOQ, Card Services, Qantas, Kogan and PayPal).
- Successfully manage external relations including Advertising Agency, Mail House and internal relations including Product Management, Decision Management, Risk, Credit Ops, CitiPhone, Tele-Sales, Customer Experience, Digital, Technology and Core Ops to ensure efficient management of proactive retention and account closure process.
- Work with the Partnership teams to ensure that marketing strategies are optimized to meet key business objectives across all of Citi's Partnerships.
- Have a data driven approach to marketing effectiveness and work closely with Decision Management to develop data assets to further this objective.
- Ensure the delivery of post campaign reviews and monthly results tracking for each campaign across multiple channels and present results to stakeholders and senior management.
- Conduct research to improve the account retention rate and translate those findings into actionable insights.
- Be aware of and confirm to all the regulatory requirements that govern marketing of financial offers.
- 8-10 Years Portfolio, Product management or Marketing experience preferably in the finance industry
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Strong Project Management & Time management skills
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Digital channel marketing experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending. The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
In-Business Marketing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting