Credit Trading Desk Analyst - Credit Trading, Markets
The Credit Sector Specialist (CSS) works within the Australia Credit Trading team, covering credits across Australia who issue across AUD/USD markets, and including offshore issuers who issue in AUD. They analyse the credits and provide their inputs on credit quality and bond valuations to the desk, help in managing risk on the desk and also share thoughts with external clients.
The person will report through to the head of Australia Credit Trading and will closely with credit traders and salespeople on a day to day basis.
Responsibilities will include analyzing credits, updating traders and writing market commentaries to share with clients.
Required skills/ competencies :
Job Family Group:
- 3-5 years' experience of covering credit or undertaking credit analyses (candidates from an equity research background will also be considered). Candidates with less experience will be considered for Analyst role.
- Detailed knowledge of industry sectors and in-depth expertise in financial analysis
- Experience marketing ideas or maintaining relationships with clients
- Understanding of the bond trading environment and expertise in identifying market opportunities based on RV of bonds
- Competency with programming languages such as Python will be favourably looked upon
Institutional Trading Job Family:
Trading Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting