- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi Australia
- 23 Oct 17
Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
Credit Risk Reporting Analyst
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17048545
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It's an engine for progress. Join us, and you'll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We've built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The Consumer Business has assets of approximately AU$13Bn under management. Products currently offered include credit cards, unsecured revolving loans, charge cards and mortgages.
As part of Risk Analytics and Credit Decision Systems team, the Credit Models Reporting Analyst will be involved in generating monthly MIS reports on all related score and non-score models, ensuring that models are fit for purpose and providing detailed analytics on models when necessary.
The role will provide exposure to model development, validation and implementation as well as playing key support roles in supporting large bank projects such as launch and conversion of white labelled partner cards portfolios and the migration to comprehensive credit reporting.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing detailed monthly analytics/MIS to models are performing to expectation
- Providing support in system implementations/enhancements of new risk models / enhanced models, where required
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders in gathering requirements and proposing strategies when either implementing new risk models or making enhancements to existing ones
- Articulating effectively model functionalities and details to oversight functions such as Legal, Compliance, Global Modelling Oversight Team and Regional Independent Risk
- Executing continuous performance monitoring of existing models and find solutions to optimise models
- Working with Policy team to find Model solutions to support credit decisions that support the bank risk framework
- Ensuring that all credit risk models are fully compliant with both local and US regulatory requirements.
To be successful in this position you must have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced SAS programming skills (or similar will be considered)
- Advanced experience in MS-Access/Excel/Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced statistics knowledge
- 1 or 2 years in Credit Risk Management role or equivalent will be preferred but recent graduate will be considered if candidate is open to fast-paced learning process)
- Sound judgment in applying policies and procedures to specific situations
- Basic understanding of consumer lending principles and knowledge of credit lifecycle and respective credit decision engines / credit decision processes would be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively, independently under pressure
- Ability to present complex statistical information to key stakeholders at various managerial levels
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Statistics preferable but will consider other fields
Citi is a unique company. On the one hand, it has a truly global footprint and a powerful network that spans all four corners of the globe. On the other hand, it is a company that celebrates individual ingenuity and strong leadership. You can collaborate and build lasting professional relationships across businesses and geographies. You'll also see this in the support and resources we provide great minds and great leaders in their endeavours to bring about lasting and positive impact to Citi.