- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Kelly Executive
The role is based within the organisation's refurbished head office in Sydney's south east and would be ideal for an individual with 3+ years of experience who has worked across different structures (PAYG, trusts, etc.) looking to explore more senior credit opportunities.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager of Credit, you will be primarily responsible for assessing loan applications from a variety of internal/external channels. Your daily duties will include:
* Performing the end to end loan assessment function, including external/internal stakeholder interaction to ensure all appropriate information is included and managed appropriately
* Identifying opportunities to cross sell banking products during the credit assessment process and referring this to the relevant business unit
* Ensuring loan material is well documented and accurate following internal processes & policies
The ideal candidate for this role will demonstrate:
* 2-3 years of relevant experience within a loan assessment role
* Experience working with varied customer structures (PAYG, trusts, partnerships, etc.)
* A friendly personality with good communication skills who works well in a team environment
* The ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders (solicitors, brokers, LMIs and internal bank staff)
If you are an experienced loan assessor looking to make the next step in your career, then please send a copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply above.