Corporate - Central Compliance Officer - Associate - 12 Month FTC
JPMorganChase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm withoperations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financialservices for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financialtransaction processing, and asset management.
GlobalCompliance plays a critical role in the successful execution of the firm'sCompliance mission. The Compliance function ensures the development andmaintenance of a strong compliance culture by developing and maintainingprogram infrastructure that identifies, measures and monitors compliance withapplicable laws, regulations and rules that govern our business globally. Compliance teams work closely with business,legal, risk, audit and control functions to provide expertise on regulatorycompliance matters, assess and measure compliance and related risks, andmonitor and test the adequacy of the firm's Compliance control environment. Key Responsibilitiesand skills:
Tobe successful, you will need:
- Manage Licensing and Registration matters including; license applications/variations and ongoing maintenance of Responsible Manager and Representatives framework
- Assist with APRA related matters including; compliance with Prudential Standards and APRA control framework
- Assist with the preparation and submissions of regulatory notifications and to coordinate the development and review of A&NZ Compliance policies and procedures; assisting with drafting of policies and publishing as required
- Assist in evaluating regulatory changes and administer the regulatory change management database for A&NZ, including regulatory change tracking and perform compliance testing of controls to ensure effectiveness.
- Assist with the production and coordination of weekly and monthly reports and respond to ad hoc queries and MIS requests from regional and global Compliance teams.
- Update and coordination of internal bulletins and notifications and maintaining reporting system and databases
- Minimum 3 years Compliance experience in financial services institutions, preferably within an investment bank
- Degree qualified, preferably in a commerce or legal discipline
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Solid reporting/MIS and analytical skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities to meet business needs
J.P.Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workingenvironment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud tobe named a Top 20 Silver Employer in the 2017 Australian Workplace EqualityIndex (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage youto advise us at time of application.