Contractor Care Administrator
- Sydney CBD
- Oct 11, 2021
- $60k - $80k
We are a People Solutions business and we have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate looking to kickstart their HR career.
We are a People Solutions business and we have an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate looking to kickstart their HR career. Working with a fantastic team of contract consultants, you will help ensure our contracting community receives a best in class experience. Key responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Managing and coordinating the administration of all temporary placements and extensions.
- Liaising with our clients if we require additional information to enable us to process the placement
- Resolving Contractor queries relating to onboarding issues and subsequent queries through the duration of their assignments.
- Liaising with candidates to ensure they return all necessary compliance forms.
- Helping our candidates navigate our internal systems for contract acceptance and timesheets
- Preparing weekly and monthly reporting to help grow our contracting business.
- Helping to drive contracting initiatives to add value to our contractor community.
As the ideal candidate, you will love dealing with people and be passionate about delivering exceptional service. An HR degree, strong interpersonal skills, excellent administration and reporting skills and high attention to detail will also be key to your success. What we can offer you?
- Voted the best recruitment company to work for in Australia in Best Places to Work
- Opportunities across our global footprint
- Go Beyond' annual incentive trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
- 4 extra annual leave days per year
- Extra leave day on your birthday week
- Award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program with 2 annual volunteer days
- Laptop so you can work flexibly
We are a professional staffing and talent management company. Boasting 13 years of continual growth under the Founding MD's, we have a passion for improving lives with a core focus on our people. We pride ourselves on being forward thinking and creating value and our insatiable appetite to "Go beyond" is the reason why we continue to enjoy award-winning levels of success.
To register your interest please hit apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org