#CLOSER #BRAVER #FASTER
As our Digital Content Writer, you will assist in writing meaning content that will be consumed by IAG employees in both Australia and New Zealand. This will be to ensure we share Cyber Safety information in a scalable manner, and to include content that is applicable to our employees and our partners.
This is a 9-month (daily rate) contract role. The location for this role will be based at 201 Sussex St, Sydney.
The 5 key elements of the role as follows: 1.
Content analysis - analyse the existing digital content and map out a new content model and ideas for reader engagement. 2.
Content research - work with our SMEs to identify gaps in existing content, and research new content. 3.
Content simplification - completed a detailed review of existing content and streamline for ease of reader consumption. Work with our inhouse graphic designer to identify where written content can be converted into imagery, video or other consumption formats. Document the new website content design including approach, style, layout and requirements. 4.
Content writing - create a story and personality behind our new website and re-write existing or write new content. Work with the website developer to create an optimal site map and optimise content for SEO. 5.
Other writing - you may also work on other writing projects or BAU activities during this engagement.
• A flair for writing engaging, story-led content (even if the topic may not be so engaging)
• Strong ability to analyse large volumes of existing information, wick away the chaff and identify how readers can best navigate this information in the most simple and optimal way based on what they want to know and is relevant to them
• Strong ability to simplify complex technical subjects
• At least 3 years' experience as a writer
• Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Previous experience in writing content for websites
• Ability to write content optimised for SEO
• Tertiary qualifications in copywriting, digital content strategy, digital marketing, communications or journalism
• Knowledge of Drupal content management system
• An interest in Cyber Security
• Knowledge of web content accessibility guidelines
• Exposure to creating non-written content e.g. imagery, video
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'!
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.