Content Marketing Manager - High Growth Ventures
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 17 Oct 17
See job description for details
- High Growth Ventures - working with start-ups, founders and entrepreneurs
- Have an immediate impact on content and social media strategy and performance
- New position joining a high-growth, dynamic and fast paced team
KPMG Enterprise, High Growth Ventures is looking for a passionate and talented Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for defining and delivering our content strategy tailored for our start up buyer personas. This is a fantastic opportunity to help refine High Growth Ventures' tone of voice, expand our content library and provide critical assets that drive demand and generate leads for our business development driven team.
In this cross-functional role, you will work with our Marketing Lead, Business Development, Brand and Product teams to identify and fulfil content needs for all phases of the customer journey. Key responsibilities include:
- Help define and develop High Growth Ventures content strategy and performance; identify the best methods for reaching our target audience
- Produce enriching top-of-funnel content- case studies, blog posts and reports
- Work with Brand & Digital to develop and deliver video content that tells the High Growth Ventures story and engages prospective start ups
- Create and optimise content for landing pages to ensure we deliver memorable touch points via inbound and outbound marketing
- Help execute strategic social media content and manage content calendar for LinkedIn and Twitter accounts across platforms
- Day-to-day, hands-on community management of social media channels
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including your resume and cover letter. For further information, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 10 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 31 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time