Consulting Services Intern (MuleSoft)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more. Job Category
Intern Job Details JOB TITLE: C
onsulting Services Intern (MuleSoft) START DATE:
29 November 2021 END DATE:
18 February 2022 LOCATION:
Sydney and Melbourne
This is your time to shine! MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
is now hiring high potential individuals to join our Services Group Internship Program. Develop your technology and consulting skills and build your career with Salesforce! About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organisations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald's, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we're proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row. Job Details
MuleSoft's Professional Services team works across every technology to deliver solutions to customers in every industry. As a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) intern on our Services team, you will play an important role in our Services practice growth. MuleSoft is the leader in implementing the application network by connecting data, devices and applications and we are pursuing people passionate about integration that enables digital transformation.
The BSA intern will have an opportunity to partner with MuleSoft BSA on a real customer engagement to assist with elicitation and documentation of integration requirements that are aligned with the MuleSoft's design, architecture and implementation. The purposes of the role are for the intern to gain experience, contribute to assigned projects and gain insights into interest in joining the MuleSoft Services team upon graduation.
Below are some of the responsibilities that you will carry out in your role as BSA Intern:
What You'll Achieve
- Observe and learn techniques for integration requirements elicitation
- Assist with requirements and process documentation
- Work with Solution Architect (SA) and client to ensure that provided requirements are sufficient to assess level of effort and design solution for use cases in scope (in partnership with MuleSoft BSA)
- Learn how to managing clients' expectations and scope and how to translate requirements into the level of effort work estimates.
- Gain an understanding of digital transformation and professional services consulting.
- Real-life, hands on experience working with MuleSoft BSA and helping to define customer's solutions
- Learn and experience core business systems analysis disciplines and learn how to ask critical questions that help define solution
- Complete MuleSoft training including our MuleSoft products, Catalyst methodologies for Services implementations and services offerings.
- Work on cross regional, and potentially global projects
- Acquire industry knowledge in a specific industry and gain better understanding of client's business
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Leant to establish traceability between business goals/objective, requirements, underlying solution
- Complete training to understand the role of each MuleSoft team included in Services engagements - Customer Success, Engagement Management and Account Team.
- Learn the Catalyst and Center for Enablement methodology for implementing organizational change management jointly with our clients.
- Opportunities will be provided for voluntary time off (VTO) for giving back to the community.
- Learn new skills
- Learn and experience the unique Salesforce Ohana culture.
- Be able work independently and under management's direction
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Aptitude for an operational and/or technical services role
- Demonstrate basic knowledge with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Demonstrate interest in career expansion as an analyst
- Ability to work in collaboration with a MuleSoft BSA or client BA to lead the systems and integrations requirements elicitation.
- Dynamic leadership aptitude
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.