Consultant - International Trade and Customs Advisory
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 21 Nov 17
See job description for details
- Trade & Customs consultant
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts
Our Trade & Customs team provide practical solutions to multinational clients on international trade strategy within the Australian legal framework. We are currently seeking consultant level professionals to join our growing Trade & Customs team.
You will bring to the role
- Tertiary qualifications in either Law or International Trade
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for international trade and willingness to learn Australian customs legislation and international trade agreements
- Strong time management skills - ability to organise yourself and others to meet strict deadlines
- Experience in relevant practical trade and / or customs and providing advice to multinational clients will be viewed favourably
- A passion for technology and innovative ways to deliver KPMG services
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first. For more information please contact Alex Brown on 02 9346 5804.
Advertised: 25 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 22 Nov 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time